MAIN PROPERTY INFORMATION
|Address||104 Fortlawn Avenue, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15|
|Agent||Horan Estates and Lettings|
Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are delighted to introduce no. 104 Fortlawn Avenue to the Dublin property market. This deceptively spacious 3 bedroom property is situated in the ever so popular area of Blanchardstown and would make an excellent family home as well as an investment opportunity for your future.
The property boasts many attractive features, some of which include:
– Bright and spacious kitchen / dining room with tiled flooring and fitted units offering lots of storage space.
– Generously proportioned living room with large windows letting in an abundance of natural light.
– Convenient downstairs WC.
– 3 spacious upstairs bedrooms, all featuring fitted wardrobes.
– Main upstairs bathroom partially tiled with pump shower.
– Private rear garden with wooded shed offering further, outdoor storage space.
– Gas fired central heating.
– Parking available to the front of the property in the private driveway.
This property is situated in a highly sought after and convenient location, close to many amenities:
– 20 mins walk to the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre which offers a wide selection of restaurants, shops, services and cinema.
– 8 mins drive to Connolly Hospital Blanchardstown.
– 10 mins walk to the Millennium Park and Playground.
– 5 mins drive to Hartstown Community School.
– 8 mins drive to Institute of Technology Blanchardstown.
– Just a few minutes walk to a variety of Dublin Bus routes (220, 39, 17, 139).
– 6 mins drive to Clonsilla train station, offering a quick commute into the city centre and access to nationwide rail links.
– Very close proximity to the M50 providing easy driving access to the greater Dublin area.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Property Features & Facilities