For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area:
Two bedroom mid terrace property located within a two minute walk of Drogheda town centre and Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. The property is need of some refurbishing with accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from a good size garden to the rear and off street parking to the front. Ideal for someone looking for a small renovation project.
Walking distance of Drogheda town centre & Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital.
Off street parking.
Garden to rear.
Sitting Room – 4.32m x 3.52m
Kitchen – 4.53m x 2.15m
Bedroom 1 – 3.57m x 3.19m
Bedroom 2 – 3.55m x 2.24m
Bathroom – 2.61m x 2.05m
Back Porch – 2.0m x 1.2m
13 Beechgrove Terrace, Drogheda, Co. Louth, A92 NY8K
Latitude: 53.720723 | Longitude: -6.349469
Strictly by appointment.
Water – Mains.
Heating – G.F.C.H.
Sewerage – Mains.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
– These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
– Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
– All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
– No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
– Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
– Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
– Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
– No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
– Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
– Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
- Tel: 041 983 6453
- Property: For Sale
- County: Co. Louth
- Eircode: A92 NY8K
- Bed: 1
- Bath: 2
- Address: 13 Beechgrove Terrace, Drogheda, Co. Louth
October 18, 2020 6:49 pm
Gaffs Ireland Ltd is one of Ireland’s largest classified websites and is the best destination to buy/sell & rent property online. With a focus on community, if offers buyers and sellers alike a unique trusted approach to buying and selling online.
Looking for a cheap mortage???
Check out Ireland's leading provider!
3 total views, 2 today