MAIN PROPERTY INFORMATION
|Address||49 Oak Rise, Clondalkin, Dublin 22|
|Agent||Ray Cooke Auctioneers Clondalkin|
Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 102m2
RAY COOKE AUCTIONEERS take great pleasure in presenting this sublime three bedroom family home to the market on Oak Rise, Dublin 22. This picturesque location is ever sought after for a number of reasons. Clondalkin Village and its vast array of essential amenities are all within walking distance, bus routes/The M50 Motorway/The N7 and The Luas are all very easily accessible, and the award winning Corkagh Park is found within arm’s reach. Internal living accommodation of c. 1,100 sq ft comprises of entrance hallway, guest wc, living room, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms and main family bathroom. No. 49 has undergone complete renovation in recent years and is as close to a new house as you will find. The entire property was stripped back to the blockwork and transformed into what is arguably the most appealing house in the vicinity. Having been extended to the rear, much welcomed living space has been added, and the ground floor is now an ultra modern open plan kitchen/living area where you will undoubtedly spent most of your time. All in all no. 49 must be seen to appreciate the true quality on offer – an ideal prospect for any first time buyer – Call Ray Cooke Auctioneers today to register your interest.
– c. 1,100 sq. ft.
– BER B3
– COMPLETELY REFURBISHED IN RECENT YEARS
– Ample internal storage
– Stripped back to the blockwork and transformed throughout
– Rear extension with open plan kitchen/living room
– 2 reception rooms (potential to use original lounge as 4th bedroom)
– Triple Glazed Windows
– New gas fired heating system
– New fixtures/fittings/tiling throughout
– Low maintenance rear
– Block shed to rear/ideal for a variety of uses
– Off street parking to front
– Clondalkin Village within walking distance
– The Luas, N7 & M50 motorway within minutes by car
– The award winning Corkagh Park within a short stroll
– Ideal for first time buyers
– Viewing highly advised!
Travelling out of Clondalkin Village take the Boot Road and turn right onto St. JohnTM Drive heading towards The Green Isle Hotel. Take your second turn right onto Oak Way, continue to the bottom of the road & take your next left onto Oak Rise. No 49 is half way up on the left hand side.
Property Features & Facilities