MAIN PROPERTY INFORMATION
|Commercial Type||For Sale|
|Tel||063 - 81407|
|Address||Park House, Charleville, Co. Cork|
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY – LANDMARK RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
– Period Residence on c.0.569 Acre (0.230 Hectares) Site
– Together with Adjoining Residential Development Site C 3.260 Acres (1.319 Hectares)
– Adjacent to Charleville Town Centre
– This property comprises of a walled site with a 3 Storey over Basement Period Residence (C 9600 sq. feet; 891 sq. metres). It was re-slated approx. 20 years ago.
– The Interior of the house needs to be completely Re-furbished and is suitable for Conversion to Quality Apartments
Features an enclosed yard, with stone built out-building
Located at the rear of Park House is an enclosed yard, with a useful range of Stone Built Out-Buildings (4850 sq. feet (450 sq. metres), also re-slated approx. 20 years ago. Suitable for Townhouse/Apartment/Courtyard Development S.P.P
Park House, Charleville also contains 3.260 acres of additional prime development land
This high profile site, extending to approx. 3.260 acres (1.319 hectares) situated in this established residential area.
Strategically located within walking distance of Charleville town with all its amenities
Highly accessible being situated in close proximity to the planned M20 motorway.
Zoned – existing built up area for residential development
Mains/Water/Sewage Services are available for both developments.
Charleville (Population 4,000), The Northern Gateway to County Cork is situate on the N20 Primary Route, midway between Cork & Limerick cities and is one of the best towns of its size in Munster. Located on the fertile plain of the Golden Vale, it serves rich hinterland with a population in excess of 25,000 in the area, straddling the North Cork/South Limerick Border. The Mid Munster Town is in the main corridor between Cork and Limerick cities.
– 3,000 Employed in Industry in Charleville
– Excellent Train Service on main Dublin to Cork route
– Hourly Bus Service to Cork, Limerick & Galway
– High Class Shopping, mixing national retailers with a blend of independent stores
– Major Sports Town; Hurling, Football, Soccer, Rugby, Golf Course etc.
– Charleville Park Hotel & Leisure Centre
– Both Boys’ and Girls’ Primary and Secondary Schools
– Cork City 1 hour – Limerick City 30 min; Shannon Airport 45 min – Cork Airport 1 hr