MAIN PROPERTY INFORMATION
|Commercial Type||For Sale|
|Address||Retail Warehouse, Newcastle West, Co. Limerick|
NEW TO MARKET
Strategically located, high profile retail warehouse facility providing a unique opportunity to
acquire or occupy in the heart of Newcastle West.
Laid out over two floors this detached stand alone retail warehouse is located opposite the new
Aldi store in the town.
Floor area extends to a gross internal area of c. 1,670 sq.m. (18,000 sq.ft.)
o Ground Floor c. 835 sq.m (9,000 sq.ft)
o First Floor c. 835 sq.m (9,000 sq.ft)
Loading access is provided via 1 No. automated shutter door with full artic truck height and
access to store area and loading facility to first floor.
Newcastle West which is centrally located in mid Munster, is situated on the N21 Limerick to Killarney/Tralee road. The town of Newcastle West is the largest town in County Limerick and it has an important function as a market, service and employment centre for a large rural hinterland. Due to the location of Newcastle West on the N21 route and its advantageous position in relation to the Shannon Estuary, the town has become the major urban centre in the west of the county.
As a result, Newcastle West is continuing to experience substantial development and the latest figures released on the latest census carried out by the government (2016) the population within the immediate town is 6,619. Some 22,500 people live within 15km of the town centre and 330,000 people within 1 hours drive. This has projected the town into a major centre for national and multi-national companies to locate and this is evident by the fact that Tesco, Lidl and Aldi in the town.
The distances from Newcastle West to the main centres of population are outlined below:
The subject property is situated in a highly significant location with large volumes of both vehicle traffic and foot flow, the property is in the enviable position opposite the recently opened Aldi store and at the main entrance to the Demesne parkland as well as local sports fields and play areas and in this regard the property offers high visibility and natural advertising.
– Ground & First floors are fitted out to showroom standard with floors tiled
– Steel frame structure with double block cavity insulated walls with double skin clad roofing
– Large glass PVC double glazed windows to the front
– Oil fired central heating throughout
– Loading bay facilities to ground and first floors
– Ideal for large retail users or suitable for subdivision
– 3 Phase power
– Mains sewer & water supply
– Articulated truck access to side of building
– One hour fire rating to doors, lobbies and glass
– Security camera systems installed
– Three different alarms covering entire building
– The property also benefits from its own private car park to the front of the building
Retail Space c. 8,122 sq ft
Work Shop c. 1,080 sq ft
Loading Bay c. 2,080 sq ft
Rear Loading Bay Area c. 900 sq ft
First Floor Area
Retail Area c. 9,704 sq ft