MAIN PROPERTY INFORMATION
|Address||Wimbletown, Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin|
|Agent||Horan Estates and Lettings|
Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
Overall Floor Area: 345m2
Horan Estate & Letting Agents are proud to introduce Wimbletown to the Dublin property market. This stunning five bedroom detached property set on 0.5 acres and 3,200 sq ft is presented to the market in show house condition throughout and has been renovated to an extremely high standard, offering a rare opportunity to acquire a prestige property set within minutes to Ballyboughal Village! This property would make a superb family home or an amazing investment opportunity!
Some of the many amazing features to include:
– Large open plan kitchen/ dining and living area featuring island/breakfast bar. A modern style fitted kitchen offering ample cabinet storage space.
-Sliding doors leading out into private patio space featuring seating area and fire pit.
– Separate family lounge area
-Large separate utility area
-Guest WC downstairs for convenience
– Fully tiled large main bathroom including a shower and a bath.
– Five large, bright and spacious double bedrooms, one to include walk in wardrobe, and en suite featuring his and hers sinks and wet room style shower. Another including en suite and all with large windows letting in abundance of natural light
– Separate lounge area which could be used as a home office or play room.
– Large green open area to the rear of the property, very easily maintained
– Renovated to an extremely high standard using the finest materials available
This property is perfect for those wanting to experience countryside living while still only being minutes away from Dublin Airport and M1 Motorway.
The area is well serviced with a host of amenities such as schools, shops and restaurants. Ballyboughal is a beautiful quiet village well located within easy convenience of the M1 & M50 motorways, Dublin Airport and the City Centre.
Viewing is highly recommended to really appreciate what this beautiful property has to offer!
Property Features & Facilities
Superb condition and tastefully decorated
Fully tiled bathroom
Beautifully maintained large rear garden
Suits both first time purchasers and investors
Walk in wardrobe in main bedroom
Within easy driving distance of the M1, Airport and City Centre
Sliding doors to the rear of the property
BER DetailsBER No: 112872387Energy Performance Indicator: 8.29 kWh/m2/yr